Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Updating...

Michelle came home early yesterday sick. She's coughing, sneezing and aching all over, I was her "Nurse Hatchett" as she calls me... I went to bed feeling great, just a little cramping but I'm starting to get used to the cramping now...

So this morning woke up with a sore throat and achy body, but also had a little spotting... But I didn't get sad as I usually do because I was reading a "fertility Affirmation" that states "I will rejoice to see my period next month, because it let's me know that my body is functioning correctly."


So, I called my doctor's office to make my appt. to move forward with the surgery to see is it something we could be missing.... I go in Thursday @ 10 am for my pre-op appt. and I guess I will get the schedule date @ that time... I will be going alone for this appt. Michelle can't get off work to go with me....


I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you know your body best, but spotting is not always a sign of your period. I'm still holding out hope for you.

April M. said...

In the back of my mind I'm still holding out that it'll still be a BFP!!

Matirio said...

Aww get better....fingers still crossed even as type