Monday, November 8, 2010

Emailing...

Okay so today is CD 5 and I called to schedule my monthly monitoring appt and I sent my monthly email to our KD... It's so strange to be telling a guy about when my period started and when I should ovulate! But I do it every month.... So far I haven't had any side effects from the new meds (Femara), Michelle is probably happy about that.... I'm so excited about this months insemination, I've learned so much in the past month that I really believe this month will be better than any other month and I'm very positive and no stress....

Tonight I'm having a sleepover with my 5 yr. old niece!! I'm so excited and glad to be able to spend all day tomorrow doing girlie things with her... Still thinking about what should we do?? What do 5 yr. old girls like to do, besides play in my make up?!?!






I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: