Monday, November 15, 2010

Insemination.....

So my KD arrived @ 6:30 exactly and we talked til Michelle gets here and we talk some more before he goes into the guest bathroom, does his business in like 8 minutes!!! I have this feeling that everything is falling into place... So it's now 7:20 and I'm lying in bed waiting for Michelle to get everything together... It's now 7:34 and in goes the syringe, and now we're on the road to pregnancy...

I refused to get back out the bed tonight, I want the sperm to have a smooth ride (no motion sickness) So i'll lie here all night and tomorrow wake up with the same thoughts as today, we're gonna inseminate today and again on Wednesday but maybe in the morning on Wednesday...

I'm about to go to sleep so my sperm can run around in my uterus and wait for my egg to go shooting out my fallopian tubes and make a baby... I always wonder will they be in there fighting and talking to each other like in the movie Look Who's Talking


Til tomorrow have a great night...




I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: