Saturday, November 6, 2010

New meds...

So this has been a very busy Saturday!! Got up this morning @ 5am to finish a baking project I started last night and had to deliver before 9... Then went to get 4 new tires!!! YAAAY! so needed them... Had lunch @ P.F. Chang's w/Michelle and her Mother, went and got new wireless headphones from the Apple Store!! Then went to the movies with several friends to see For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf the movie and dinner @ T.G.I Fridays'... now finally home....


With all the things I was doing today I kept thinking about the bottle of pills that are sitting on my bed waiting for me to come home and take them. Today is CD 3 and that means I start taking my Femara. I think I was thinking about it so much for 2 reasons, 1 is that it's a new medicine so now I have to get used to new side effects if any (just got used to the Clomiphene side effects) and 2 that sitting on my bed is 10 little pills that is gonna help us make a baby! I still get excited thinking about the fact that I'm gonna have a baby!! So as soon as we walk in the door we get the pill bottle and say our prayer that we say every month before we start the meds, and I take this little brown pill an as it's going down my throat I'm thinking this pill is gonna work this month!! So for the next 4 days I will take these pills and prepare to inseminate this month...

Oh yeah!! after reading Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility I got several ideas about what I should be doing, one thing was take "Evening Primrose Oil" everyday once your cycle starts and it will help you produce fertile CM, so of course I've been taking this pill every night.... The more things that'll help I'll try...








I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."