Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 2

Okay so I didn't blog yesterday, But I inseminated again last night. The day started off as usually, but I was a little worried because I got a negative OPK. So I looked it up on the internet and it said that you will get a positive once and it will come 24-36 hours before you'll ovulate... Then @ 6pm our KD came over, but Michelle couldn't be here because she had to work late, I was comfortable because after we spoke with our friends and they shared with us how I can do it myself if Michelle couldn't be there. So after he left I used the Pre-Seed 15 minutes before I inseminated, then I used the Instead softcup and got in the bed. I stayed in bed for the rest of the night... So Thursday morning we'll do it again instead we'll go to his house to pick up the sperm instead him coming we'll go @ 7am!!!


After we inseminate tomorrow then the 2 week wait begins....








I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: