Thursday, November 18, 2010

Early morning...

Okay so I woke up @ 6am ready to go get the sperm from KD, but Michelle isn't the morning person sometimes!!! So I'm sitting in the bed hoping she would hurry up. Finally, @ 6:30 she gets up and she's ready to go get it!! We get to KD house @ 6:55 and he's right out @ 7 with cup in hand... We get home like @ 7:20, and I get very anxious about getting it done, Michelle strolls around and don't understand my urgency to do it!! So of course we argue about how I'm all amped up and she's so cool and collected. So finally, after all that unnecessary time we spend talking (I'm going crazy in my head) It's done @ 7:32!!!! So now I'm laying up in bed relaxing.. Today is CD 15 and I'm thinking maybe we should do it again Saturday???


But even if we don't do it again, I go to the doctor's office for BW, (Progesterone test)





I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: