Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Test results...

So yesterday I had to have my Progesterone test done... So because I had to take my grandmother to HFH main campus I decided I would just have my test there oppose to going all the way to Somerset... Well the lady that was taking my blood was pregnant and I don't usually ask women when are they due. But I did, and she told me she was due in Feb. and that this will be her 5th baby!!! (ages 13, 3, 2 and 1)!!! and she didn't even want to be pregnant again!!! It got me to thinking, why is it that I can't be happy for "straight women" when I hear that they're pregnant??? Is it because they don't have to go through all the stuff that we go through?? Or is it because 9 times out of 10 they wasn't even trying to get pregnant!?!?! I don't know why it is but I know I need to work on that....


Anywho, the nurse called me this morning with the test results. My progesterone levels we're 14.1 she said that was good and that my uterus lining was thick. But my only concern now is how good is that because usually every month they say that my levels were great and my uterus lining is thick, but not one time has it produced a BFP!!! So how much weight should I put into that test??? I'll just wait til Dec. 2, when my cycle should start to know what is what??


Okay, I just wanted to update "blog world" with the test results... I have to go bake have over a dozen of cakes and pies to back tonight!!!!



Enjoy your Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you before than....





I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I looked back at my 11DPO test results and all I remarked on was my uterine lining. It was a 12. Did they tell you that number?

April M. said...

I'm only 7DPO and she said my levels were 14.1 and it's good anything over 10.... So I just gotta wait... But I don't feel any different, like feeling that I could be pregnant....