Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spotting....

Okay so this morning I woke up with this funny feeling in my stomach, I figured it was due to the fact that I was up too early about to go vote! Then I came home and I'm spotting?? It's weird because I'm only on CD 23, last month I had a 31 day cycle??? It's only concerning because since I've been TTC I've always had 28 day cycles, so now I'm wondering what's causing the variation?? And I know me, I will be looking online and in my pregnancy books (all 22 of them!!) looking for some medical defect that I might have to answer this mystery... But, in my head right now I hear Michelle telling me to calm down and talk to God!! So Dear that's what I'm gonna do throughout this day talk to God and let him worry (not I)....






I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

1 comment:

Matirio said...

I hope everything is ok...