Monday, December 27, 2010

Update On TWW....

Okay so for one whole week we inseminated everyday from Sunday to Friday, did everything that I'm suppose to do and then on Christmas Eve I got that feeling again that my cycle is about to begin?!?!! I have come to the conclusion that me and our KD isn't compatible, because if the doctor keeps telling me that there's nothing wrong with me and my reproductive system what else could it be?!?!

So I never told you about his test results. Everything was 1-2 number below what they would like to see (but the nurse said not to worry...)

But we have decided that we would take a month or 2 off and find a donor from a sperm bank so we can do IUI again... That way I will feel more confident that things are going right....








I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We went a while with our first donor before switching to frozen and then to our ucrrent donor. We never had our first donor checked, but I am sure it was sort of the same deal. Im glad you guys realized this sooner rather than later, to save you a lot fo heartache and wasted time!