Friday, December 31, 2010

New Cycle, New Year...

So today is CD 1 and NYE.... We have talked and talked about it and decided that January will be a month of relaxing and getting in touch with our intimacy side again (TTC can kill your intimacy!!) So in February we will order SBS again and do IUI twice @ the doctor's office.... Oh yeah! We will use the Menupur and Femara.... I'm looking forward to not having to take meds or checking CM for a month!

I hope everyone has a wonderful NYE, we're going to church 1st, then to friends house that's throwing this elaborate party! Last year we spent NYE in the bed trying to wait to see ball fall, but we fell asleep @ 10 pm!!! So, let's see if we can do better this time?!?!?






I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: