Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Insemination Day!!

Well today we were inseminated @ the doctor's office... While waiting 2 hours for the specimen to be prepped and getting set up, so many things were going through my mind. I begun thinking that it's really about to happen and praying to God asking that he would allow me to calm down and relax. So finally they called us back and I was told to undress from the waist down and lay on the table. Once she begun it caused a little discomfort when she inseminated, we did IUI (intrauterine) but she was so nice and sweet (Donna was our nurse)... @ 12:14 she inseminated me! So now I have to have a progestrone blood test on Monday to check my progrestrone and my uterus lining thickness (not sure how that 1 test will tell both).. Then 8 days after that I can go have a blood test for pregnancy...


This time around I'm more relaxed and not worrying about is it gonna be okay... Had all the test and know everything is working right and so now it's in God's hands!!! I'm gonna just faithfully take my prenatal pills and eat healthy just as if I was pregnant! Because the 1st 2 weeks of pregnancy is the most important time that your baby needs folic acid and the other vitamins for healthy brain development (the time before you usually know you're pregnant). And because our pregnancy is planned with care and love we have an advantage to creating a healthy baby....


So now we wait 2 weeks without worry... Will update you soon...  

Live.Laugh.Love

April M. Mason

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: