Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Okay so last week either I was gonna have a positive pregnancy test or my period would start, and my period started...

I waited a week to write because I was so disappointed and angry that my period started.... I thought about it and I'm not angry anymore but more so concerned that something isn't working right.. I had so many thoughts and worries about it not happening, even though I was expressing that I didn't think it took but when it didn't take I was so devastated... I think I was more concerned that Michelle would get disappointed with me that it didn't happen, then I was with why it didn't happen, but she said she's wasn't disappointed...
Even though I don't understand why it didn't work this time I have to keep trying and believing that it'll work....

So, starting this week we start all over with the medicine, ultrasound and doctor appointments...

Live.Laugh.Love

April M. Mason

Sent from my iPad

No comments: