Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Insemination Day....

Okay so we inseminated Monday... I was very positive before we went there and even after the insemination.. I didn't feel like we had missed my ovulation window like before. But the next morning when I woke up I had "egg white cervix mucus" so then I was depressed all day, and it's hard to be depressed about this around Michelle because she begins to worry that it's too much for me.... So I have to always be positive and hopeful.... But I have decided that I will not worry about anything until after I take a pregnancy test in 2 weeks.... So I go in on Sunday to have a progestrone test again and then just wait.... Even though I'm not sure, we decided that I would still take my prenatal medicine because as I said before the first 2 weeks are the most important for your baby to receive folic acid.....

So now we wait for 2 weeks to take a pregnancy test... I will keep you updated...

Live.Laugh.Love

April M. Mason

Sent from my iPad

No comments: