Monday, May 24, 2010

Follow up appt....

Okay so all month I've been having test and tracking my bbt and CM, having blood test and HSG x-ray... Had a progestrone test on Monday that test would tell if I ovulated this month, well went in for a follow up appt today and doctor confirmed what I had a deep down feeling that I didn't ovulate this month. Hearing her say it made me very emotional and couldn't hold back the tears, but of course Michelle was wonderful and supportive. But she was very reassuring that everything was gonna be okay and we can fix that. Her treatment plan for me was to put me on progestrone to help my period come, then to double my prescription of Clomid before it was 50 mg, but now it's 100 mg and then after my period starts go in for a vaginal ultrasound on day 12 of my cycle to see how mature my follicles (eggs)are to deicide when to inseminate. When she decides to inseminate I will get a shot of Overidel(helps to ovulate in the next 24-36 hours). So I'm guessing we will inseminate around June 3-4, 2010. Also, by taking the Clomid, Overidel and being over 35, it increases my chances of having a multiples! That's so encouraging to me...

Something else that's new is one of Michelle's closest friend used a local sperm bank and we have decided to not only use the same sperm bank but the same sperm?! Next time we talk I'll talk more about how this will work, need to talk more with Michelle about this..





I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: