Friday, March 5, 2010

It's really happening???

We just ordered our sperm!!! The woman taking the order was rude and almost made me forget how special this moment was for me... But of course, Michelle remained calm and calmed me down =)))...

So now we will inseminate next week... The countdown is so exciting but I'm trying to stay cool, calm and collected...

So we decided on the first donor we looked @ 2 months ago!! and I'm comfortable with the choice not sure if Michelle is as comfortable or if she's just trying to make me happy??? That'll always be in the back of my mind....

It cost $630.00 for one vial of speciman!! can you imagine how expensive this can cost??? It's so funny that when you want something you have to pay so much for it, but when you don't really want it or isn't ready for it, it comes free?!? (i.e unplanned pregnancies!!)Can you imagine how many fewer babies it would be if everybody had to pay to get pregnant??? Hmmm? Government should look into that (just kidding!)


Okay just needed to express this... Will update more often after we inseminate....




I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: