Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It Has Arrived!!!

Okay, so the sperm arrived yesterday while I was @ work and my neighbor signed for it, not knowing he was carrying sperm!! =)))) Wonder how he would feel if he knew he was handling another man's sperm?!? Anywho, I was so excited to see the box before I went to school, because I can't open it until I'm ready to use it. But I still wanted to see it, and so I waited for Michelle to get home so we could look @ it.. I was trying to take a picture and asked Michelle to move over so I could get the picture of the box alone, (heard about that later)... So then I left for school and posted on my facebook page that "this box was about to change MY life" and before bed Michelle gets to telling me that she's concern because this is gonna be MY baby and she doesn't feel that she'll have rights and that I put "MY" on my facebook page. I didn't know how to reassure her that this is our baby and that she'll have rights???


So, the question is "how do I guarantee that she'll have rights" with us living in MI where they're so determined on not giving same sex partners equal rights?? It made me question if I really wanted to have this baby with another person if it's gonna causes problems??? So, do I reassure her daily by making sure I always use the pronoun "ours or we"?? can those six letters really be that profound???


I think I will contact these female attorneys that I met that says they can help with securing my partners rights....


Okay, back to the sperm!!! So, it's sitting @ the bottom of my bed in the box... I'm still checking my cervix mucus and using the OPK, I used the OPK last month and nothing but this month it's looking like it's gonna work and that's just making me more excited that I actually might become a mother again soon!!

While writing this I'm thinking about an episode of ER when the chief of staff's partner dies and her family takes the baby from her... Will my family do that to Michelle as a way of holding on to me??? I think I finally just felt her concern an worries?! It's fascinating how television can bring real life situations into prospective.... 'I'm feeling your pain, Michelle?"





I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: