Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HSG test

On Friday I went in for my HSG x-ray.. I was expecting it to be easy and simple but it was far from that! I was told to take some pain pills about an hour before hand and I did, but it didn't help! The purpose of the test was to see if my fallopian tubes had any blockage and to see the shape of my uterus. Everything was great!! As my dr. said if it was a quiz I would have received an A!! So I'm so glad and relieved that every test that I've had thus far has been great and I don't see why in June when we inseminate it shouldn't take. We've decided (more so Michelle) that we're gonna let Dr. Hayter inseminate @ the clinic...

This past weekend I met some of Michelle's friends and was given some good information, about a digital OPK and about a liquid prenatal drink, will look into both this week and tell you more about it later...

Just wanted to update you on my test on friday...











I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: