Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Goals....

Hello,

I have been going through some things since the last time I was here.... It's getting harder to find a known sperm donor!! What's so damn weird about this is that men waste sperm/semen daily, weekly masturbating and when you ask them to do it in a cup they get all holy and shit!!! WTHeck?! But I still plan to find a known donor, but I'm gathering info about a sperm bank because I plan to be pregnant before the spring.... I haven't been reading my book but I plan to get back to it this upcoming week... I also, start school again!! Another degree, but for something I really love to do...

So in the meanwhile I will continue to look for a know donor and continue to monitor my BBT (basal body temperature). If you have an iPhone it's an app called "Bio Clock" that is wonderful it tells you everything you need to know to know when you're the most fertile and best conception dates... Even though I use it I still try and look for the signs my body gives me each month... It's amazing @ all the signs your body give off to let you know that you're ovulating!! And until you're caring about becoming pregnant you never knew those were the signs...







I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: