Sunday, March 13, 2011

Update...

Okay so I'm down 8.7 lbs!!! And I'm getting more and more excited and optimistic about my progress.... So we're still on the right path...


On to the next thing I'm excited about, my beautiful iPad2!!! It's so much thinner than my first one and it's better.... I stood outside in the cold on Friday @Partridge Creek for 3 hours and 15 minutes before entering the warmth of "Apple World" and even though before I got inside the store one of the sweet Apple Techs came out and started passing out tickets, and I was informed that the version I thought (and convinced Michelle) I needed to get without breaking the bank they were out of!! I still stood there waiting and trying to figured out how I was gonna explain spending the extra $200 for the one I was gonna have to get now?!? I got inside and said "I would like to have the white one please!!" With the biggest smile on my face!! And while I waited for him to go get the white one, he came back and informed me that he only had the white if I wanted the "3G" model, now I'm thinking I told Michelle I wouldn't get that model, because that would create another bill, but I can't say no!!! So I proudly handed him my debit card and said thank you!!! I was the proudest woman on earth walking out of the store with my bag in hand!! Oh yeah, forgot to say I got the pretty "pink smart cover" to go with it (I'm a girlie girl!!)

Now I sit here typing this blog on my new iPad2!!!!







I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: