Sunday, March 6, 2011

Operation 25 (18.7) lbs. continues

Okay so I've been doing well all week and I lost 6.3 lbs!!! Hooray!!! But if you only knew the starvation I went through this week you would cry for me?!?! I limited my caloric intake to 1000, but I ate under 700 and some days it was 375!!?? Scream for me!!! But I also exercised 3 days, yes 3 days for 45 minutes to an hour!? I actually felt so much better... Another reason to feel sad for me, is this week in my baking class we made Danishes and Croissants?!?! and I didn't eat any in class, but I shared one small croissant with Michelle when I got home. I gave all the rest of them away to friends, coworkers and strangers!? I think I'm doing so well....

Now on the baby end, I'm feeling so much more relaxed about the process (now that I'm not in it!?!?) I really feel that I will be so much better when we try again... Only about 51 more days til we'll be trying again!!!

So this week starts Lent, I have been contemplating what I should give up that would be a sacrifice and I have decided I will give up Television, Yes TV! Who would do something like that?!? Me, because this "idiot box" sucks so many hours of productive from me. I'm also debating hard about giving up social networking (Facebook, Twitter) but that's harder to do.... But I have 3 more days to decide for sure...








I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

2 comments:

Quiero tener una NiƱa said...

I appreciate the content of the whole blog but in particular of this post. It provides really good information that helps every mom.

April M. said...

I really appreciate your feedback... Doing this blog helped me learn a lot about myself!! I'm not done trying but I did fall off the wagon on the weight loss, but I still have my eye on the goal of becoming a mother!! I hope you will follow my blog and continue to offer me your comments =)))