Wednesday, October 20, 2010

August 2010

Okay so in August we had a lot going on but nothing exciting happened, couldn't inseminate in August for 2 reasons, I had a training in Chicago, IL and on the day I would need to inseminate Michelle had to go to the hospital (all is well with her). So we didn't get pregnant that month but we still had our monitoring appt and my follicles were great! I had 3 mature follicles (20 mm, 18 mm, 16x2 mm) and if you remember previously I told you that any follicle over 15 is mature but over 20 is great! Well for this month I had to go in early for monitoring because I would be in Chicago on day 11 or 12, so we did monitoring on day 9. So for me to have good size follicles on day 9 shows that my body is responding excellent to the medicine (Clomiphene, ovary simulator). And on day 22 I went to have blood work to show that I did ovulate for August.


So again no pregnancy for August, but not upset because things happen and we can try again next month...


"I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: