Friday, February 25, 2011

Operation 25 lbs...

Okay so I know a lot of you are wondering what's going on with my journey... Well I've decided that I want to lose 25 lbs. before we try again. I know that you're thinking "she doesn't need to lose weight" well thank you!!! But I do!!! And from reading books and talking to doctors being obese is a hindrance to becoming pregnant. So if I'm willing to spend money to become pregnant, I think I can spend some time losing weight. So as of today I'm 237.2 lbs (WOW!!) So I think if I can get 25 lbs. off it will make it easier for me to get pregnant.

Also, I want to be healthy while I'm pregnant. So wish me luck and pray for me. I will do better with keeping up this blog with info and my journey (both journeys)....


So I plan to give up soda, sweets (maybe minimize) try not to eat any fried foods and eat more fruits and vegetables... This is my hardest challenge ever....

I'm tempted to put a picture on here so you can see my progress.... Working up the nerves... I will have Michelle take a picture tonight and when I get the nerves I'll put it up here...



I will end each blog with this disclaimer "I'm not a Doctor or expert on this subject. Anything I say is just informational and you should always speak with your doctor before doing or trying anything I say medically."

No comments: