Thursday, April 1, 2010

Starting over....

Well my period started yesterday, even though I tested early and it
was negative I still had a glimmer of hope that I was pregnant. By
seeing my period it just confirmed that I wasn't. I'm okay with the
fact that I'm not pregnant, because I cried so much over the past two
weeks I think I was prepared for this outcome.

After thinking about what's next, we decided that we would try again
in May and watch a little closer to my period cycles. Because I
learned that your ovulation date is 14 days before your next period
and my last cycle was 26 days and this one was 29 days so I want to
see if there's a pattern to that. Your period can range from 23-30
days each month and it still be considered regular, anything over 35
days and less than 23 isn't regular and you may need to see a doctor
to make sure you're ovulating each month.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: